From 22nd August 2020 we will be selling some private rooms with sole use allocated bathrooms and showers per room or Exclusive Hire of the whole hostel for the allowed up to 6 people.
Our 4 bedded rooms will be available for either 4 people from the same household @ £82 per room or if booked by 2 people for only £57.40.
The 2 bedded rooms will be available for either 2 people @ £45 per room or can be booked for single occupancy for only £26.55 (or for £26 if breakfast is taken too)
Each group booking a room or rooms will be allocated a sole use bathroom and shower and have an allocated table in the dining room.
We have 4 showers and 2 bathrooms and the downstairs cloakroom with a wash hand basin and toilet. So 3 different groups can be accommodated however to enable us to ensure social distancing can be maintained in the corridors and dining room the maximum people we can take in the hostel for private rooms is up to 8 people e.g. 6 & 2 or 2 x 4.
The Self-catering kitchen will be closed so there will be no cooking facilities however a hostel served breakfast can be pre-booked and tea & coffee making facilities, a mini fridge and microwave will be available in the dining room.
The guest lounge will also be closed.
Please call us on 01434 381509 to discuss your requirements
Exclusive Hire of the hostel is available to a single group consisting of one or two family groups from one or two households only following the current Government guidelines.
None of our bedrooms are ensuite so the bathrooms and showers are shared facilities and we didn’t want to close off the downstairs communal areas such as the self catering kitchen, as some hostels are doing, as this would not be practical in a small hostel.
Keeping Guests and Staff Safe
We pride ourselves on a very rigorous cleaning regime of the hostel in normal times (as many of our Trip Advisor reviews will testify!) but we appreciate extra measures are required to combat any potential virus infection. Keeping our guests and ourselves safe is our primary concern!
Here are the measures we are taking to ensure your stay with us is a safe as possible!
- Where possible we are keeping a 27 hour gap between a group checking out so that we can clean the hostel before the next group checks in.
- We are using a disinfectant (tested to BS EN 14476) that is effective against the Covid-19 virus to clean
- All bedding used by previous guests will be removed for 72 hours between guests.
- Check in and Check out will be contactless with hand sanitizer available at reception.
- A laminated Welcome Pack will be provided containing the important information guests will require during their stay.
- There will be a 24hr contact number for the hostel managers.
If you have any questions please contact us on 01434 381509 or email us at email@example.com