Covid Guarentee Terms and Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
All bookings need to comply with regulations in place at the time of arrival. We realise this is not easy to predict so we are offering a full refund if bookings need to be cancelled due to Government imposed local or national restrictions.
1. The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee ‘change window’ allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
2. Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
3. Please be aware that if the cost of your new booking is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
4. The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee does not replace our Standard Booking Terms & Conditions. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged if you need to cancel due to any other reason than covid restrictions or do not give us enough notice that you will not be arriving. The Guarantee will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change or removal without prior notice.
We will do our best to keep this page up to date but please do check prior to arrival and get in touch with any questions.
Keeping Guests and Staff Safe
We pride ourselves on a very rigorous cleaning regime of the hostel in normal times (as many of our Trip Advisor reviews will testify!) but we appreciate extra measures are required to combat any potential virus infection. Keeping our guests and ourselves safe is our prime concern!
- Whilst it is no longer mandatory we are still asking guests to wear of masks and observe and social distancing in communal areas.
- All bedding is removed after guest departure and put into quarantine (pillows, quilts & covers)
- Surfaces will be disinfected using a product effective against the corona virus.
- The toilets and showers are now shared but where possible we allocate a sole use shower to a room/group. If not possible extra cleaning will be done.
- The self catering kitchen is now open and whilst social distancing is no longer required we ask that only one person per room/group uses the kitchen at a time.
- Bathrooms & showers will be disinfected using a product affective against the corona virus.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at reception and in the dining room. Antibacterial soap is provided in the bathrooms.
- Guests will be allocated their own table for their group/room within the dining room for the use during their stay. We are providing more space between the tables where possible.